Thanks to Coke for the free Nativity Scene
Zimbabwe #3 - Clockwise from Top - typical outdoor scene - balancing rocks - more balancing rocks - orphanage - Sun Jam (delicious) - Mutare (Hills in the distance are in Mozambique) - Africa University in Old Mutare
Zimbabwe Pics #2 Top and Clockwise - Crowne Plaza (Government offices in here), Nandos - Great restaurant!, Grocery Store in Harare, My first meal in Africa, Combi (taxi) some of them are very scary drivers!
My Trip to Zimbabwe part 1 - Top and clockwise: street scene, crossing from Zambia into Zimbabwe, African Sunset, American Embassy, Airtime Salesperson (for cell phones), passport and tickets
1. Happiness is instantly contagious; and you can easily become a happier person by simply surrounding yourself with others who are happy
2. The program DeTune will transfer all songs from an iPod/iPhone and put them on your computer.
3. Put in a container vodka and gummy bears over night! Get a nice buzz while snacking the next day.
4. Summer advice: The man at the grill is the closest thing we have to a king. Fetch him beers.
5. Buy a birthday card with something you find embarrassing to buy alone.
Yes, this is a serious question. I had so much energy, and now I’m so tired, but my body tells me it’s the wrong time to sleep.